Navigation

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Bullet journaling in progress


Oh my. I started bullet journaling in an old notebook. Because I have many half-empty notebooks.

This whole bullet journaling thing is very interesting. The system should be quite simple, keeping track of your long time and short time goals and daily or monthly tasks. 

Basic symbols are used to mark the entries (task, note, event, signifier).

Can I do this?

Now I have everything ready in my notebook to start journaling.

I feel already exhausted. The first day of my journal remains empty. What did I do yesterday?

People use bullet journaling for different purposes. My purpose is to keep track of the daily tasks and also long term goals. 

It´s good to find out what tasks are not finished, and you can add them to next month´s list.

The plan is to create a habit of journaling and the I can add colors and some illustrations to the pages. We will see.

This is bullet journaling part one. If this becomes a habit, you can read more about my experiences of bullet journaling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POST

The happiest country

 Hello from Finland, the happiest country in the world. Why are we so happy, and are we that happy? Maybe the answer is, that many things ar...

MOST POPULAR POSTS