Navigation

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Hello new year!

What's new this year? 

I can tell you at least two things.
  • I have a life planner
  • Done with CrossFit -membership (for now)
From now on my life will be more planned and I will start gym training at home. Or at least I hope so.

Gym training will be interesting, because now I will be setting up my own schedule. It's all about self-discipline. Will it work? I honestly don't know. It's much easier to go to a gym and let the coach tell you what to do.

How about being your own coach? Well, if the training doesn't become a routine, it will not work. I know a variety of movements that can easily be done at home. 

More about this later, when I get started.

This week the weather has been much colder as usual. Yesterday I went with friends and kids ice skating and kicksledging on the lake.

Happy New Year!


 









No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POST

The happiest country

 Hello from Finland, the happiest country in the world. Why are we so happy, and are we that happy? Maybe the answer is, that many things ar...

MOST POPULAR POSTS