Navigation

Monday, March 16, 2020

A different Monday

The world looks suddenly a bit different this week. Now it's not allowed to travel outside our country. Right now I don't even care about travelling. I just want us to win the battle against coronavirus.

So much has changed in just one week. It's home sweet home for four weeks. And we can go outdoors too. I'm happy that we have so much space around here.

Finland's borders are closing and schools are closing after tomorrow. All the people, for whom it's possible will do remote work.

There is a fear of what will happen.

And still there is a choice to choose peace.

A state of emergency will unite people. I've noticed how many people want to help others and that's great. I've caught myself also thinking how I could help others.

When so many places have closed, there is time to do different things and spend more time at home with the family. Maybe we will get new business ideas and start doing things we haven't had time to for. Hopefully there will be a rise of creativity.

It breaks my heart to think about how the social life will be very limited. And we have to keep distance to others, in fear of infecting others.

I hope we will get through this.

Let us be hopeful.

I saw a ray of light today and had to catch it. Let us catch every ray of light we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POST

The happiest country

 Hello from Finland, the happiest country in the world. Why are we so happy, and are we that happy? Maybe the answer is, that many things ar...

MOST POPULAR POSTS