Navigation

Monday, September 20, 2021

Working with widescreen monitor






I have been working for a while now with a widescreen monitor and can say, that it has increased my productivity. At the beginning I was a bit suspicious of how it would boost working. Now I can say that I wouldn´t change it for anything.

Reading and writing at the same time is possible, everything is easily within view.

My list of advantages

  • More done in a shorter time!
  • More text to be displayed
  • Multitasking is easier
  • The possibility to work with up to apps or websites side by side.
  • Good for writing, perfect for working with pictures. 

The disadvantage is that it needs space. 

And of course it is a bit more expensive than smaller monitor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POST

The happiest country

 Hello from Finland, the happiest country in the world. Why are we so happy, and are we that happy? Maybe the answer is, that many things ar...

MOST POPULAR POSTS